AFSL and AC Licensing - Australian Financial Service Licensee Services
Guideway's Australian Financial Service Licensee Services
Where our licensee packages include the licensing of representatives to provide financial advice, advisers may select from the following authorities:
- Basic and Non-Basic Deposit Products,
- General Insurance Products,
- Government Debentures, Stocks and Bonds,
- Life Products with an investment or risk component,
- Interests in Managed Investment Schemes including IDPS,
- Retirement Savings Accounts,
- Securities, and
- Standard Margin Lending Products.
All licensing services are subject to Guideway’s assessment prior to any agreement being offered to potential partners. Guideway requires that our authorised representatives be members of the Financial Planning Association of Australia or equivalent professional body.
Guideway may also provide practising accountants with licensing (limited or full AFSL) and mentoring solutions to assist in providing licensed advice to their clients. We also cater for the needs of mortgage brokers transitioning into personal advice provision.